The publications include books written by AIPS scholars and reports by experts concerning current political issues. Likewise, the Albanian Center for American-British Studies, as part of AIPS publishes its own monthly newspaper “Atlantic”.
Head of the Publications Department is Mrs. Fatbardha Lauka
||A list of books published by AIPS experts include:
- “Jewish-Albanian relations”, Haxhi Bajraktari, 2009.
- “Berlin without walls”, Jorgji Kote, 2009.
- “Kosovo break-up with Russia”, Islam Lauka, 2007.
- “Kosovo, a universal case or sui generis”, Islam Lauka, 2007.
- “Albania in Russian archives”, Eshref Ymeri, Islam Lauka, 2006.
- “The Evolution of the Kosovo problem and its current state”, 2nd edition, Islam Lauka, 2004.
- “Tony Blair for the Albanians”, Ramiz Lushaj, 2005.
- “Carl T. Ericson”, 2002.
||A list of books expected to be published in 2010:
- “Madeleine Albright and Kosovo”, Fatbardha Lauka, June 2010.
- “The Anthology of the Crucifixion of the Albanian Question”, Eshref Ymeri, Islam Lauka, September 2010.
- “A dictionary of diplomacy”, Jorgji Kote, February 2010.
- “On Albanian-American relations”, July 2003.
- “On British-Albanian relations”, December 2004.
- “On the developments of the Kosovo’s status setting process”, December 2007.
- “The old Russian game with new rules”, October, 2008.
||Reports expected to be published in 2010:
- “On the Situation in Bosnia-Herzegovina”, June 2010.
- “Relations between Albania and Macedonia”, December 2010.
The permission to reproduce the AIPS materials, published or launched online may be granted only on the basis of a written request. The AIPS is an independent scientific institution. Opinions, conclusions, comments and conclusions expressed in its publications belong to the authors, not to the AIPS itself.